Nutrition Resource Center Webinars
- Association of Nutrition and Foodservice Professionals
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- American Culinary Federation
- School Nutrition Association (does not apply to all webinars)
Bringing Person-centered Dining Choice to Residents in Health Care Communities
1. Understand the most common dining challenges health care communities face (including limitations of pre-determined meal service)
2. To be able to understand and evaluate current & an alternative meal service delivery option for your operation related to cost, waste, and resident satisfaction.
3. Understand the evidence behind recommended changes for person-centered dining, how it relates to CMS regulations, and recommended resources to use.
4. Learn from practical examples, and discuss implementation strategies to move forward with a positive dining experience for Health Care Communities.