Limited Time Offers
Enhance your restaurant marketing with limited time offer campaigns. Effective limited time offer campaigns will not only help you cross-utilize products and reduce inventory in the kitchen, but limited time offer campaigns can be designed to offer menu items that are seasonal or reflect special events.
Why Limited-Time Offers (LTOs)?
- Introduce on-trend and seasonal offerings, exclusively available from Gordon Food Service
- Test market new recipes
- Cross-utilize products and reduce inventory
- Respond proactively to market conditions
Make Limited Time Offers Special
Limited-time offers appeal to a broad demographic and are particularly popular with younger consumers, according to a 2014 survey by Chicago-based research firm Technomic Inc. Nearly half (48 percent) of consumers said they tried a limited-time-offer menu item in the past month, and more than three in 10 of those ages 18 to 44 ordered one in the past week.
Design Your Own LTO Marketing Campaigns
Launch effective limited time offers campaigns with MenuStudioPlus. Exclusive to Gordon Food Service customers, MenuStudioPlus can help you create full limited time offer (LTO) menus, feature sheets, signage, table tents, and more. Other benefits include:
- Web-based system available 24/7
- Choose from a variety of menu designs, shapes, and sizes
- Customize your menu with tested recipes or upload your own
- Add your logo, message, and prices
- Download PDFs for use on your website
- Create custom menu inserts, comment cards, labels, and other marketing materials
Access Exclusive Recipes and Photo Library
- Thousands of Kitchen-Tested Recipes from Gordon Food Service consulting chefs
- Constantly replenished to incorporate new dining trends
- Mouthwatering recipe descriptions included
- Accompanied by professionally photographed plate shots
Use Your Own Custom Recipes and Photos
- Supply your own recipe titles and descriptions
- Easy to upload your own photos in EPS, tiff, gif, or jpeg format
Simple to Use
- User-friendly templates and navigation
- Credit card payment
- Orders shipped within five business days
If you are a current customer, contact your sales representative to learn more about our LTO Direct service offering. If you are not a current customer, we would love to talk to you about your food service operation and how our inventory manager services will benefit you. Click the button below to get started.